Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Unbelievable Macro Photos of Shikhei Goh

Photo credit by http://cielbleumedia.com
Shikhei Goh was born in Riau Islands, Dabo, Singkep. He is currently residing in Batam Island in Indonesia. The renowned macrography master began his passion using a DSLR, just two years ago. Nonetheless, he tried taking photographs but decided to exert more fondness for Macro images. Shikhei Goh is self-acclaimed a macro-addict. After so many trials and errors, he is now becoming a living legend in the field of Macrophotography.

The passionate snapper has a real desire and ambition, and does giving an earnest fortitude to his job. So as to improve more his craft, he responsively accepts constructive criticisms.

Most of his aficionados think that Shikhei is one of the best photographers to admire, for he can immortalize creepy-crawlies and small living species into life along with its subliminal hilarity and distinctive creation.

When he was asked to share his top secret in triumph of macrophotography; he modestly replied, “Perseverance is the key. I went through trials and errors, hard times where people despised my works, but I never gave up. Indeed there were times that I felt like giving it up but I decided to press on.
I read, I browse the webs every day, and I keep on practicing and challenging myself.”


Take a look here and like his page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shikhei-Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment